Take Control Of Your Life and Set up a Permanent Makeup Business For Yourself, But Never By Yourself.
This morning I was watching a seminar taught by one of the worlds leading speakers on prosperity, getting rich and the main contributor to the book and video ‘The Secret’, Bob Proctor.
In it he gave one bit of advice that stood out from the rest.
It was so simple but was such great advice and it was all based on how he turned his life around at 26 when he was broke and basically a lazy layabout.
He said: “If you listen to someone who’s done exactly what you want to do, and do exactly what they say and copy what they’ve done, you will get exactly what you want.”
No ifs, no buts, just this is what will happen.
So how could this apply to you?
To show you, I’m going to share with you Katy’s journey.
And guess what?
She didn’t become an overnight success.
In fact, before our trainer Katy became a multi award winning, world renowned successful permanent makeup artist charging between £500 & £1,000 per treatment, living literally the life of her dreams:
- She became a mum and wanted to spend more time her family
- Before she became a mum, she ran a hair and beauty salon that employed 4-6 staff
Above: (Katy and the Beauty Spa she created which featured a downstairs waterfall/lagoon area for pedicures, complete with feature wall she hand painted & some of her employees)
- Over the 5 or so years she ran the salon it cost her over £100,000 in investment, which enabled her to provide general beauty treatments for between £10 & £70 per treatment
- Before she set up and ran her salon, she rented a room above a hairdressers as a nail technician charging between £25 & £50 per treatment
- Before she rented a room in a hairdressers doing nails, she was a mobile nail technician making around £15 an hour
- Before she became a nail technician she was an artist, selling her art works around the world. Sometimes making good money one month then nothing for 6 months until she created more paintings to sell.
(Above Article on Katys Charity Art Exhibition in the Kings Gallery, Maderia Drive in Brighton, & Bare Beauty & Sandy Feet Painted Originals by Katy)
- Before she was an artist she worked as a sales assistant at a Jaguar car sales garage (this didn’t last long but she loved being around cars which one day she desired to own)
- Before she worked the car garage, she sold tickets to win supercars at the airport (once again, not great money but loved being around supercars and people jet setting around the world all day long)
- Before she sold ticket to win supercars, she sold/signed people up for credit cards at train stations
- Before she sold credit cards, she sold frozen food door to door off the back of the van (earning around £150 a week and a small commission for sales)
- Before she sold frozen food off the back of a van, she sold frozen food over the phone
- Before she sold frozen food over the phone she worked in a makeup shop earning £5 an hour
- Before she worked in a makeup shop…well she was still at school/college so the work journey started here.
The Good News…
We know that you have already been on your own journey so far.
The good news is, when you come and train with Katy at The Permanent Makeup Training Academy, she’s not going to tell you how to sell frozen food off the back of a van.
She’s not going to teach you how to sign people up for credit cards. She’s not even going to train you in doing a great set of nails or paint a nice portrait.
When you train with her at The Permanent Makeup Training Academy, she is going to show what she’s been doing successfully for the last 10 years +. She will show you how to perform fantastic permanent makeup treatments, that are in demand day in day out, and have your customers love what you have done for them, using the very best machinery and products on the market. As a result of that, you will be able to charge the prices you deserve and grow the business to what ever level you desire, as long as you follow her teachings, advice and call or ask her questions every time they arise.
She is able to show you how to do this, because she has done exactly this. She has been through everything you are going to go through, she will be able to answer pretty much any question that you can think of or ever will think of, because she has once likely wondered the same thing. On her start-up courses she also shares some of her best tips for growing your business as a new permanent makeup artist and the things to avoid that could result in costly mistakes and lost potential customers.
What Most People We Train Have in Common
Most people we train, want to set up and run a successful permanent makeup business. They want to earn decent money without having to spend a fortune to set it up. They want to have a career that is flexible around their family, that they can take anywhere with them. They want to delight their clients and build a raving fan base. Many have also lost a little bit of faith in themselves and want to rediscover that fire in their belly again as they commit to new challenges & experiences.
Why Katy, is the Perfect Person to Train You, Guide You & Inspire You to Succeed
“A mentor is someone who sees more talent and ability within you, than you see in yourself, and helps bring it out of you.”
― Bob Proctor
In 2019 Katy was named ‘Mentor of the Year’ at a Women in Business Awards event by an Oscar Winning Actress. In years prior to that, she had been named, ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’, ‘Hair and Beauty Woman of the Year’, ‘Overall Woman of the Year in Sussex’, ‘Success Story of the Year’, ‘Best Customer Focus’ & Winner in the ‘Outstanding Achievement’ category. Meanwhile the Permanent Makeup Training Academy that she runs has been named winner of, ‘Training Centre of Excellence’, ‘Health and Beauty Training Programme of the Year’, won a Global business award for ‘Outstanding Educational Services’ & ‘Best Innovation in Business’.
The reason she has personally won so many accolades along with her training centre, is simple. She brings the best out in people. She inspires them to become the very best versions of themselves and holds their hands every step of the way, so they are never alone. She helps people take control of their own destiny & shows them exactly how to do it, by sharing with them everything she as done alone the way to shape her own path.
If you choose to train with Katy, you choose to train with the best. You choose to learn from someone who is 100% committed to helping you grow and succeed and inspire you along the way.
If you do decide to take that leap of faith in yourself and train in permanent makeup with Katy at the Permanent Makeup Training Academy in 2020, then make sure you follow 2 other bits of Bob’s advice as well…
“It doesn’t matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go.”
“Be like a postage stamp. Stick to it until you get there”
Pick Up The Phone & Give Us a Call Today
So take some action today towards starting a new and exciting career.
Give us a call at the Training Centre on 01444 300157 if you want to find out more about starting a career in Permanent Makeup, we will be happy to spend as long as you like answering any questions you have or advice you need.
If you haven’t already make sure you download details of our training package options from the website, by inputting your name and email address in the form provided.
That’s all for now, speak soon.